Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Excerpts

From my DeviantArt Blog

Cute Creatura

Tuesday Jan 19th 2010, 4:13 PM

I am into sketching more Cute Animals. Kinda really into it. Dunno why I am deviating from my usual style. And I dont know why the hell I am writing this blog now. Though still I am finding myself going on writing this.
So anyway I got couple of requests for some more Cute-Creatura...esp from Nix [link] Have been sketching like crazy though I am not content with anythng up til now and even worse whats happening is that I am being deviated from designing Creatura to designing something sexy...so expect that soon.
But before that I am gonna design some more Cute-Creatura!

Ciao.....Later!

Mad About Kid-Stuff!

Friday Jan 15th 2010, 2:34 PM

I am writing this now to let you all know that I am into kid stuff now. As evident from the recent deviants I have posted...I am designing kid/cute characters. Being an adult now...I still live in a world filled with comics, cartoons and I have left a Lil niche in my mind to like them all.Even when I am enjoying a Rated R movie or playing an M Rated game...I still love to be a kid watching Lambert the Sheepish lion or playing recently released Mini Ninjas. I guess there is a kid in everyone of us. Just have to bring them out at times so as to create/design wonderful art/whatever. Coz in my opinion kids are even more talented than we all are...think of the colors they come up with, think of the patterns they do and all in utter unawareness....just to please themselves...just for their own gratification. That's how all of us should be. Many people say/do that Art is their passion...blah blah blah. Guess what guys...you are lying through your teeth. Watch those Lil kids....you can learn alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment