Monday, December 13, 2010

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Wallpaper

Been playing Assassin's Creed Series for a while. Even when I started with AC1 I was impressed by the Anvil engine and its graphical prowess. Never had I seen such visuals in a game before (Exception: Crysis)...though what impression I had on its graphics I lost in its gameplay...which was a bit tedious and that Jerusalem bug pissed me off ever more. Nonetheless AC stood out from the games released back then.
Then came Assassin's Creed 2 and man that game rocked... Frist of all there was a gr8 story to boot and gameplay rocked twice. The scope of AC2 universe is vast. Ezio is cool, witty and dangerous but I still prefer Altair's silence, stealth and serenity.

I thought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood would fall! Though it didn't and its being hailed as the best AC game ever. gotta play it when it releases on the PC...hopefully this Jan.
So here's another fan wallpaper for AC fans and not alike. Its widescreen 1920x1080. Download and feel free to share and use.



Find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment