Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Designing Tributes!

Inspired from the Star Wars Design!

I just had a minor brainstorm...I created the 'Tribute To Star Wars' Darth Vader and I thought of creating somethings that I have enjoyed/adored/become-fan-of in the simplest of designs...
This led me to work on couple of other designs following the Star Wars Design....making it as simple yet clear as possible.
I hope to follow this design for some more of my ideas though..who knows I might just stumble upon yet another effective design...



Mike Wazowski: Haven't you seen Monsters Inc? Don't you know Mike Wazowski? Everybody Loves Mike Wazowski...(Though I dont know why 'not-everybody' love Wachowski...its just a matter of letters)..anyways here's my tribute to the slightly hot-headed sweet monster of all time.




Rabbid: This is kinda Spoof for my 'Darth Vader Tribute', the very first mock-design in the series...As always Rabbids are annoying and as in the ads Rabbids will imitate almost evythn...Here this Rabbid has imitated the Darth Vader Design...Bwaaah!!




RED Means? A Tribute to Mike Mignola and his HellBoy....
I saw the movies...
I read the comics...
Now its my turn to give them a tribute....
So as in the movie...
Hellboy: "Red means STOP!"
RED MEANS HELLBOY!




Always Go for the RED Pill: I am a die hard 'The Matrix' fan...I was called a Matrix Freak...If I dont create something for the The Matrix Universe...It'd be a dire mistake!
I could hav gone the 'Code' way.and made it more simple..though I didnt want to ignore 'The One'...So I went for the obvious stuff...Putting Neo in the design..

5 comments:

vucubcaquix said...

Hi! Do you mind if I borrow your Mike Wazowski image to head a blog post I'm going to write about Monsters University and Pixar? I'll include a link to this page and properly credit you.

I'm a small blog at altairandvega.wordpress.com, I just thought I'd let you know ahead of time.

OxyG3n said...

Feel free to use it, though do link the image to either this site or http://whatithot.wordpress.com

vucubcaquix said...

Thank you! Just saw the movie about an hour ago and was inspired to write something about it. Your image would be a good fit to open it.

OxyG3n said...

You're welcome. Have a nice write-up.

vucubcaquix said...

Thanks again! The post went up a few days ago.

altairandvega.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/monsters-university/

Post a Comment